Pay: Up to $20/hour
Malone’s is a very fast paced and high-volume restaurant in which teamwork, timing and communication are all essential to everyone’s success. You will often find yourself working with other culinary team members assisting you throughout the shift. The DMO position requires great attention to detail, while maintaining a clean and sanitary station everyday (all utensils, pans, equipment, etc…). Everyone is responsible for maintaining correct temperatures of food, as well as upholding all other restaurant specifications to ensure consistency, quality and safety of our food for our guests. We take pride in the product we serve our friends and families!
• Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of plate ware, flat ware, and utensils.
• Knows and complies consistently with our standard organization, cleaning methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies, and procedures.
• Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of chemicals and cleaning products at dish station to assure a smooth service period.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation area including tables, shelves, and cleaning equipment.
• Follow proper plate organization and dish machine set up on a daily basis.
• Handles, stores, and rotates all wares properly.
• Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
• Cleans the restaurant properly and follows the whole checklist for cleaning and sanitation stations. Assists others in cleaning the kitchen.