Pay: Hourly + tips
This position is physically demanding. As a barback, your main responsibility is to assist bartenders in stocking and cleaning the bar before, during and after a shift is completed. Because of the demand at each of our bars which services a dining room in addition to the bar top, this position is paramount in keeping product well stocked and ready for our guests to consume.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining an organize beer, wine and liquor cooler/storage area
- Change and organize beer kegs
- Run beer, wine and liquor to all bartenders across the facility
- Run ice to each bar from the kitchen where our industrial ice makers are.
- Wash, rinse and sanitize glassware at each bar to maintain a healthy stock of all glassware kept ready for use
- Keep bar top and surrounding areas clean and organized
- Sweep and mop floors