Pay: Hourly + tips
As a Bartender, your job is to serve our guests with the mentality of 100% Guest Satisfaction. 100% of the Time. You will cater to the guests needs while adhering to our service specifications to ensure the best possible experience for everyone who comes into our restaurant. Your job, in a nutshell, is to make sure our guests leave happier then when they arrived. This job requires extensive liquor, wine and beer knowledge and the ability to multi-task when operating both a bar top and service well. As a bartender, you will be responsible for upholding ABC standards and required to server beverages responsibly.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests with a friendly warm welcome.
- Make recommendations and answer all related inquiries.
- Check identification of guests to verify they are of legal drinking age.
- Take orders from serving staff or directly from guests.
- Record drink orders accurately into register system.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in accordance with standard recipes.
- Mix and garnish cocktails according to standard specs.
- Upsell drink and menu items to guests.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests in a polite and professional fashion.
- Attempt to limit problems related to guests’ excessive drinking by following established procedures.
- Process transactions using the POS system.
- Process customer payments.
- Arrange glasses and bottles into attractive and functional displays.
- Ensure clean glasses, bar equipment and working areas.
- Comply with all health, safety and sanitation standards and policies.
- Monitor inventory and restock bar inventory.