Bluegrass Hospitality Group
Bluegrass Hospitality Group (BHG) is seeking an experienced web developer eager to elevate the brand through web and digital marketing efforts for a multi-brand concept.
Strengths of an ideal candidate include, but are not limited to, the following:
Web & Digital Efforts
- Oversee web, software development and measurement resources
- Manage all web projects pertaining to all BHG brands
- Develop web pages and content consistent with BHG branding guidelines
- Build prototypes that optimize the guest experience
- Define strategy and architecture for next-generation mobile and web UI
- Coordinate and manage special projects
- Coordinate and participate in digital marketing efforts
- Identify and resolve complications and/or issues
Research & Development
- Evaluate current web and digital efforts to identify obstacles and solutions
- Research new and existing tools/techniques to keep programs current and relevant
- Introduce new ideas/innovative solutions to elevate programs and business systems
- Able to work on third party libraries and integrations
Teamwork & Timeliness
- Work alongside internal team members to update and enhance web and digital efforts
- Partner with Marketing team on all online promotions, events and updates
- Prioritize and produce multiple time-sensitive tasks in appropriate timeframe
- Thrive in high-energy environment
Expertise & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, Recommended
- Office 365 Intranet Development, Preferred
- Five years experience in Information Technology, Preferred
- Distinguished in WordPress, PHP, MySQL and JS
- Experience in Salesforce, Survey Gizmo, Mailchimp, Social Media, Optimal
- Experience in App Development, Optimal
Candidates must be able to work from Corporate office in Lexington, KY.
Our team works hard and plays harder!
Work alongside a talented team in a positive, fun atmosphere where team members are like family and the energy is unmatched. The benefits and delicious food are a bonus!
Benefits and Added Perks
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Vacation/ Sick Time
BHG Food Allowance
Tenure recognition/ rewards
Continuing Education Opportunities
Weekly team lunch
Monthly team celebration
About Bluegrass Hospitality Group
Founded in 1998, owns and operates six original restaurant concepts: Malone’s Steakhouse, Malone’s Prime Events & Receptions, Harry’s American Bar & Grill, Drake’s, Aqua Sushi and OBC Kitchen. Restaurants are located in Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Indiana and North Carolina and employ over 1300 team members.
Qualified candidates may send resume to email@example.com.