Hourly + Tips
As a Carry-out Coordinator, your main function is to ensure order accuracy and timely preparation of carry-out menu items as ordered by our guests. This position requires extreme attention to detail to deliver the desired menu item in its entirety to our guest. Being technologically savvy is a must as you will be working with multiple interfaces such as telephone and texting, Open Table, Micros computer system, Grub Hub, Door Dash and other delivery services.
Carry-out coordinators are expected to accomplish the following during each shift:
- Welcome our guests as they enter the restaurant.
- Take phone and walk-in orders.
- Help guests with menu choices and answer any questions they may have.
- Coordinate with front-of-house and back-of-house employees to complete carryout orders.
- Ensure each order is correct, high-quality, and ready in a timely manner.
- Provide an exceptional dining experience to our carryout guests.
- Work with delivery services such as GrubHub and DoorDash.