Pay: Up to $20/hour
Malone’s is a very fast paced and high-volume restaurant in which teamwork, timing and communication are all essential to everyone’s success. You will often find yourself working with other culinary team members assisting you throughout the shift. The Expeditor position requires great attention to detail, while maintaining a clean and sanitary station everyday (all utensils, pans, equipment, etc…). Everyone is responsible for maintaining correct temperatures of food, as well as upholding all other restaurant specifications to ensure consistency, quality and safety of our food for our guests. We take pride in the product we serve our friends and families!
• Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
• Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
• Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line station to assure a smooth service period.
• Portions food products prior to opening according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, and refrigeration equipment.
• Follow proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
• Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
• Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
• Cleans the kitchen properly and follows the all checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in cleaning the kitchen.