BHG Associate Managers are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the restaurant by maintaining an area of responsibility such as Training, Service, Bar, or Kitchen. Associate Managers will work as a member of the store’s management team, reporting to the store’s Managing Partner.
The ideal candidate will embody the company’s mission of 100% Guest Satisfaction, 100% of the Time and reflect the qualities of an Ideal BHG Employee: Humility, Encouraging, Caring, Personable, and Teamwork Oriented.
Associate Managers are expected to accomplish the following during each shifts:
- Ensure Safety of Guests and Staff
- Monitor Costs and Profits
- Proactively Complete Administrative Duties
- Treat Guests and Staff Exceptionally Well
- Uphold Quality Assurance Standards
- Competitive Salary Package including Health Care Benefits with Vision and Dental Add-Ons
- 4-Day Work Week Scheduling
- Company Wide Manager Dining Card
- Management Bonus Structure
- Paid Vacation Time
- 401K/ROTH IRA Option with Company Match
- Opportunity for Growth
- Annual Evaluation and Salary Raises
- Education or Experience - Minimum of one-year related experience; or one year certificate from college or technical school in related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training Program - Participation in Core Values Training Program at 1 or more locations, travel may be required, hotel accommodations are covered by BHG.
- Language Skills - Ability to effectively communicate through reading, writing, and speaking English; Spanish speaking skills not required, but encouraged – Language learning program offered.
- Computer Skills - Basic computer knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel are required, Knowledge of other systems such as Toast and 7Shifts are not required but encouraged.
- Work Environment - Must be able to work a flexible schedule, must be able to continuously stand for long periods of time, comfortable working with hot equipment such as hot wells and cold equipment such as walk-in coolers.
- Physical Requirements - Must be able to move loads up to 100 lbs through the restaurant; bending, kneeling, and climbing to reach equipment and products will occasionally be required.
Based in Lexington, KY, Bluegrass Hospitality Group is the home of unique restaurant concepts including Malone’s, Malone’s Prime Events & Receptions, Harry’s, Drake’s, Aqua Sushi, and OBC Kitchen, spanning 6 states and employing over 3000 team members. Though we have many concepts, our Mission is the same: 100% Guest Satisfaction, 100% of the Time.
We recognize that our success depends on the quality of people we Hire and Develop and our willingness to radically invest in them by:
- Creating Opportunity
- Communicating Well
- Providing Exceptional Training
- Delivering Continuous Feedback and Accountability