Dish Machine Operator
Up to $20/hour
The DMO position requires great attention to detail, while maintaining a clean and sanitary station everyday (all utensils, pans, equipment, etc…). In a fast paced and high-volume restaurant, teamwork, timing, and communication are all essential to everyone’s success. You will often find yourself working with other culinary team members assisting you throughout the shift. Everyone is responsible for maintaining correct temperatures of food, as well as upholding all other restaurant specifications to ensure consistency, quality and safety of our food for our guests. We take pride in the product we serve our friends and families!
Dish machine operators are expected to accomplish the following during each shifts:
- Assume 100% responsibility for quality of plate ware, flat ware, and utensils.
- Know and consistently apply our cleaning methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies, and procedures to everything you do.
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of chemicals and cleaning products at dish station to assure a smooth service period.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workstation area including tables, shelves, and cleaning equipment.
- Follow proper plate organization and dish machine set up on a daily basis.
- Handle, store, and rotate all wares properly.
- Assist in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Clean the restaurant properly and follow the whole checklist for cleaning and sanitation stations. Assist others in cleaning the kitchen.