HVAC / Refrigeration Manager
It is the responsibility of the BHG HVAC/Refrigeration Manager to oversee and maintain the standards set forth by Bluegrass Hospitality Group. This role includes, and is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Service and maintain commercial HVAC and refrigeration systems for multiple restaurant locations in and around the Lexington and Louisville areas
- Installation of light HVAC and refrigeration equipment
- Order equipment, tools, supplies as needed
- Prepare reports and maintain records related to scheduled and preventative maintenance
- Ensures safe and reliable operations in day-to-day responsibilities
- Minimum of five years experience in in HVAC or related field
- Maintain a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends, as needed
- Physically able to lift heavy equipment, climb, bend, etc.
- Obtain and maintain certifications in refrigeration and HVAC
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary starting at $80,000, based on experience
- Work Vehicle Provided
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vacation/ Sick Time
- BHG Food Allowance
- Tenure Recognition
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Weekly Team Lunch
- Monthly Team Celebration
Our team works hard and plays harder!
Work alongside a talented team in a positive, fun atmosphere where team members are like family and the energy is unmatched. The benefits and delicious food are a bonus!
About Bluegrass Hospitality Group
Founded in 1998, owns and operates six original restaurant concepts: Malone’s Steakhouse, Malone’s Prime Events & Receptions, Harry’s American Bar & Grill, Drake’s, Aqua Sushi and OBC Kitchen.