- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Unless you ask us not to, we may collect information about you, such as your name, postal address, email address, zip code, phone number and dining preferences through any of the following: online email address submissions, surveys, online gift card purchases, guest relations communications and/or other voluntary activities. Our primary goal in collecting information is to improve customer service by understanding your preferences, communicating our promotions and services and providing you with the best possible experience. We may do research on our customers demographics and behavior based on the information you, other guests and users provide to us. Personally identifiable information would not be used for this type of research. We may disclose statistics to third parties and for other lawful purposes.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website, or by updating your email profile from within an email we have sent you:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
• Opt out of future communications.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or email, your information is protected both online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, email marketing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.